Includes three Inclusive Leader’s Idea Books:
- 50 Questions to Spark Conversation and Connections. Sample questions:
- What is a food, beverage or smell that reminds you of home or your heritage?
- What’s something you do better than most people?
- What would you like to be known for?
- 50 Ideas to Increase Engagement During Meetings. Sample ideas:
- Don’t introduce people just by their title. Add information that is unique to them.
- Use “and” versus “but” statements to build on ideas shared versus negate ideas.
- Follow up individually with those who had dissenting opinions to thank them for their input and talk through differences.
- 50 Everyday Acts of Inclusion. Sample actions:
- I seek to interact with people outside of my usual circles.
- I am willing to challenge my own thinking.
- I assume good intentions of others.
There are no reviews yet.