What We Do
We simplify what it takes to integrate diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) practices throughout your business by providing a clear roadmap to improve the ability to recruit and retain top talent, increase collaboration and innovation and enhance brand identity.
The Business Case for DEI
Companies that genuinely embrace DEI practices are:
Our proven approach lays the foundation to realize these results.
Common DEI Challenges
We address these challenges to achieve the following results:
Designed by workplace culture and leadership expert, Beth Ridley, our Jumpstart DEI® Program has helped companies successfully streamline time, effort and resources required to drive lasting DEI outcomes, starting with three simple steps.
The Jumpstart DEI® Program Steps, Outcomes and Deliverables
Leaders align around what DEI is, benefits of DEI and roadmap to achieve success. As a result, leaders increase confidence to model DEI practices to lead by example.
- DEI leadership assessments
- Leadership team workshops
- Online learning program
- Goal setting and action planning
- 1×1 coaching
- Group coaching
Make DEI approachable and relevant to all company-wide. As a result, employees apply DEI practices in their day to day to increase communication, collaboration and value creation.
- Culture of belonging survey
- Employee workshops
- Online learning program
- Learning application challenge
- Employee ideas to inform DEI strategies
Implement strategies to apply a DEI lens to policies, processes and programs to improve business outcomes on an ongoing basis.
- DEI strategies and roadmap
- DEI council to drive strategy execution
- Best practices to embed DEI in business operations, daily interactions and decision-making company-wide.
Ready to Get Started?
I this short, but impactful call you will:
- Get feedback on any DEI actions taken at your organization to date.
- Talk through challenges you are experiencing as well as opportunities and best practices to build on.
- Understand a roadmap for success and immediate next steps you can take.
If you are ready to take the first step toward embracing DEI best practices to benefit from a culture of belonging, book your call now.
Lack of clarity on what DEI is, fear of doing or saying the wrong things and not sure what to do beyond training are often the biggest barriers to getting started with truly integrating DEI practices into your business and building a sustainable culture of belonging.
In this live virtual workshop, I cover best practices from my book, Jumpstart DEI: Engage Everyone to Build a Culture of Belonging, to initiate and advance your organizational DEI journey. You will gain the clarity and confidence needed to break through DEI barriers in order to put small steps toward building a culture of belonging into action right away.
Workshop Agenda (1 hour):
- DEI trends in the workplace
- Barriers to sustainable DEI change
- DEI benefits and business case for belonging
- Strategies to get everyone engaged with DEI
- Roadmap for sustainable DEI change
- Tips to take action right away
Lack of clarity on what DEI is and fear of doing or saying the wrong things are often the biggest barriers to getting started with building a culture of belonging. Through this interactive workshop, we simplify what it takes to initiate your organizational DEI journey. Your team will gain the clarity and confidence needed to break through initial barriers in order to put small steps toward building a culture of belonging into action right away.
- Shared understanding of foundational DEI concepts and terminology.
- The business benefits of a culture of belonging are identified along with key measures of success.
- High-level roadmap for how to embed DEI throughout the business to achieve benefits.
- Easy to implement action steps to put DEI principles into practice right away.
Jumpstart DEI: Practical Steps to Get Everyone Engaged
Sign up to receive a copy of Beth’s book, Jumpstart DEI: Practical Steps to Get Everyone Engaged, when it comes out in Fall 2022. The book provides a step by step roadmap for how to overcome common barriers to integrating DEI practices throughout your organization in order to get everyone engaged with building a workplace culture of belonging to achieve sustainable DEI business benefits.
What Our Clients Say
Who We Like to Work With
Small to Mid-Sized Organizations
Where modest efforts have major impact.
Who want to take their company culture from good to great to become the differentiator for business success.
Professionals with limited time
We don’t believe transformation requires a complete overhaul or big strategies. We help leaders and professionals bring positive values to life through their day to day work.