Leading Culture Change Can Be Hard, Lonely and Stressful.
Inclusive Leaders Roundtable
for Leaders of Workplace Culture of Belonging Transformation
Gain Confidence, Time and Fresh Ideas to Ensure Efforts are Impactful and Sustainable.
Networking with Leaders in Similar Roles
- Virtual learning sessions with guest speakers and facilitated small group discussions.
- In-person networking events.
- Private LinkedIn community and online discussion platform.
1 on 1 Coaching and Consultation for Your Unique Situations
- On-demand 1x1 consultations and coaching calls to get tailored advice.
- Inclusive leadership assessment to benchmark skills + coaching to improve.
- Virtual live learning sessions with guest speakers and roundtable members sharing real-world best practices.
Access to DEIB Experts, Best Practices and Resources
- Culture of belonging scorecard to evaluate your organization against best practices to identify targeted strategies to improve.
- Digital toolkit with explainer videos, best practice guides and discussion guides.
- Facilitated small group discussions to enable open and honest dialogue.
Who Is the Roundtable For?
- Have accountability for driving a culture of belonging in their organizations in addition to their primary roles.
- Want to lead workplace culture transformation by example with more confidence.
- Want to stay on top of what is new and emerging with workplace culture topics.
- Are looking for proven strategies, practical advice and ready-to-implement ideas without having to invest a ton of effort in research.
- Are excited to learn from others as well as share ideas, insights and experience with fellow roundtable members.
What Current Roundtable Members Are Saying
More From Our Members
I’m Beth Ridley – leadership and workplace culture expert. My firm helps organizations create thriving workplace cultures that bring out the best in everyone to better achieve their goals
What I learned from leading international teams in 5 different countries and leading diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging (DEIB) for a Fortune 100 company is that the most effective way to build a great culture is to apply an inclusive mindset to our daily interactions and decisions. That’s why I started my consulting firm – to simplify DEIB and make it relevant and doable for everyone.
I’m also passionate about supporting and celebrating professionals who work hard to be great people leaders. I appreciate that leading by example to positively influence the workplace culture can be hard, lonely and stressful. That’s why I launched the Inclusive Leaders Roundtable to provide a supportive community for like-minded leaders to gain ides, inspiration and courage along their journey to be inclusive leaders and advance a culture of belonging at work.